Dun go looking for love
let it find u bcos tt’s y it’s called falling;
Love is like a war
Love is like a war
easy to start
hard to end
impossible to 4get..
Love is patient, love is kind
It does nt envy, it does nt boast, it is nt proud
It is nt rude, it is nt self-seeking, it is nt easily angry, it keeps no record of wrongs..
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with e truth
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres
Love nv fails..
Love is patient, love is kind
It does nt envy, it does nt boast, it is nt proud
It is nt rude, it is nt self-seeking, it is nt easily angry, it keeps no record of wrongs..
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with e truth
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres
Love nv fails..
I’m not supposed to love u
I’m not supposed to care
I’m not supposed to live my life wishing u were dere
I’m not supposed to wander where u r or what u do
I’m sry, I jux can’t help myself cos I’m in love wif u..!!
I’m not supposed to care
I’m not supposed to live my life wishing u were dere
I’m not supposed to wander where u r or what u do
I’m sry, I jux can’t help myself cos I’m in love wif u..!!
I jux can't live my life without u..
I may nt get to c u as often as I like
I may nt get to hold u in my arms thgh e nite
but deep down in my heart I truly noe u r e only 1 tt I love n I can’t let u go..!!
I may nt get to hold u in my arms thgh e nite
but deep down in my heart I truly noe u r e only 1 tt I love n I can’t let u go..!!
no one else cn replace u in my heart..
Thgts of u jux came into my mind..
i dun hv e courage to say it out..
wat all i cn do is to hide e feelings..
it's beta to b loved than to love..
i will wait for e right day..
No comments:
Post a Comment