Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy 22nd bdae to FCBC..!!


Happy 22nd bdae to Faith Community Baptist Church..!!
today's gospel was preached by our senior pastor: Apostle Lawrence Khong
his gospel is so powerful..
i like it man..
hahax..
next yr our church tgt wif pastor Lawrence Khong will take part in e chingay parade..
cool man..
feel like joining but cfm no time for mi..
A few verses tt talks abt e vine n e fruit..
-John 15:1 & 5-
"I am e true vine, n my Father is e gardener.."
"I am e vine; u r e branches..if a man remains in mi n I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from mi u cn do nth.."
-Psalm 80:8-
"U brought a vine out of Egypt: u drove out e nations n planted it.."
-Isaiah 5:7-
"e vineyard of e Lord Almighty is e hse of Israel, n e men of Judah r e garden of his delight.."
-Jeremiah 2:21-
"I had planted u as a choice vine of sound n reliable stock..how den did u turn against mi into a corrupt, wild vine..??"
-Galatians 5:22 & 23-
"But e fruit of e Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness n self-control.."
-Ephesians 5:9-
"for e fruit of e light consists in all goodness, righteousness n truth.."

~How cn we b a Faithful community..??
1) Review our lives..
-John 15:2 & 6
"He cuts off every branch in mi tt bears no fruit.."
"If anyone does nt remain in mi, he is like a branch tt is thrown away n withers; such branches r picked up, thrown into e fire n burned.."
ask urself r u a true believer..??
r u truely committed to God..??
-Matthew 7:21-23
-2 corinthians 13:5

2)Receive God's pruning..
-John 15:2
"..while every branch tt does bear fruit he prunes so tt it will b even more fruitful.."
we hv to meet failures b4 we bcm a v beautiful person..

3)Remain in Christ..
-John 15:4 & 5
"Remain in mi, n I will remain in u..no branch cn bear fruit by itself; it muz remain in e vine..neither cn u bear fruit unless u remain in mi.."
"I am e vine; u r e branches..if a man remains in mi n I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from mi u cn do nth.."
-John 15:7
God wan us to b completely dependent on Him..
Ask wteva u wan n He will gv..
Believe in wteva He does..
-John 15:9-11
Remain in His love n follow His command: Love each other as I hv loved u..

No comments: