


I'm totally stressed out..!!
tml having bio pract test..
n e test is not normal test we usually do..
it's like at one station 2 qns den each station we have only 90 SECS..!!
I can't imagine how am I gonna conc...
ohhx God pls pls help mi..
plus today we jux noe our exam timetable..
we will b having our 1st exam on e 19th aug..
which is less than a mth from now..
e worst is that 1st one is sociology den followed by psychology..!!
this 2 can't b tgt cos I can't cope well..
AHRX..!!
gonna study smart now..
>.<
tml having bio pract test..
n e test is not normal test we usually do..
it's like at one station 2 qns den each station we have only 90 SECS..!!
I can't imagine how am I gonna conc...
ohhx God pls pls help mi..
plus today we jux noe our exam timetable..
we will b having our 1st exam on e 19th aug..
which is less than a mth from now..
e worst is that 1st one is sociology den followed by psychology..!!
this 2 can't b tgt cos I can't cope well..
AHRX..!!
gonna study smart now..
>.<

No comments:
Post a Comment