Monday, January 11, 2010

O's result

today was damn angry with myself..
was seriously angry with myself for not knowing how to say no to lying..
I'm not angry with my grp members for doing that..
anyway mood affected so didn't have e appetite to eat..
quickly go home after finish project..
wanna check my o result but den dunno how..
after Ting told mi how I checked alr was damn disappointed..
I jux stared at e screen for dunno how long..
I wanna thank God that at least He gave mi a pass..
although I really dun like nursing..
but I think with so many hints he has given mi..
I think God really want mi to stay in this course..
I dunno what plans He has for mi..
but if that is e reason..
den I will try my v. best to persevere..
gotta b a v. tough road but I have to endure..
like what Pam has given mi e verse which said that we will rejoice after our sufferings..

No comments: