Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Deprieved of slp

This few days bcos of cny den didn't have a gd slp..
my eyes r bcoming smaller & smaller..!!
ytd jux finished my "hi my sweetheart"..
quite nice..
e show is like now laugh until bui tahan den e next min cry until yao shi yah huo like that..
hahax..
today called e manager for clinical..
I was v. disappointed bcos dey said I cnt change back to e actual posting..
bcos I've alr dropped out of e Jap trip I have 2 wks of holi in btw..
den I dun wanna b separated from my class..
but den e lecturer said cnt she can't do it..
I was so angry with her..
but den I can't possibly scold her..
I really dunno y my attachment cfm got sth happen one..
I hate it so much..!!
I really dread gg to sch so much..
how I hope some miracles happen that say I can change course..
but I doubt it will happen..
so now I trying my best to find a flight attendant sch..
hope can find one that I can get in w/o any dip cert..
how I wish..
hmm..God..if this is ur plan..
pls tell mi what to do so that I may enjoy in it..

No comments: