Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Lord I surrender all
Felt disappointed that my sis don't appreciate what I did for her. I am planning for our family outing to the zoo. At first I wanted it on sat because it's the day where most of us can make it but I didn't realize that my 2 younger sis got church. So we decided to change to a weekday. Daddy definitely doesn't want to take leave. Both the younger sis got to go during school holiday. I just have to take leave and wait for it to be approved. But the third sis said that I'm selfish because I take into consideration for everyone except hers. How on earth would I know her friend's 18th birthday will fall on that day that I chose for everyone. It was so perfect. Both of them are on holiday and Daddy is having his off day. I just have to take leave. What more it's in December, which is a very difficult month to take leave. When I told her to change to another day to celebrate for her separately, she said that she might not have time and by the time it will be next year. Well, if that's the case then let's change it. But she said she don't want to go, and I'm the one who is forcing her to go, and I'm being selfish. Daddy said he didn't got the chance to go to zoo and it's a family outing. But now she said I'm selfish? Who is the one being selfish? I tried to accommodate her but she doesn't want to cooperate. We quarreled until I nearly want to hit her. But thank God, His Holy Spirit stopped me from hurting each other. Thank God I went into my room and calm down. Sometimes being the eldest is the most difficult role. At least God knows my intention. Even if she don't understand me and kept thinking that I'm being selfish, I will just let God handle the situation. This year really got no more strength to fight for this kind of things. I'm tired too. No point getting angry and letting people know that you are suffering. Lord, I surrender all to You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment