n i was late..
we went to find sth at after that meet Ju at bugis..
b4 that Hunny bought mac at kovan..
den when we reached dere still early so we went to mac n sit down..
n I bought mac to eat too..
Hunny so funny if we noe we r eating mac at bugis she won't need to take away e meal..
[hahax]
when Ju reached we acc her to buy her things..
we went to Marina square too..
after that she went off to work den Hunny n I wanna go to ps..
we act clever ahrx den we try to walk to ps from City hall..
den walked half way we saw Bras basah complex..
Ju told us dere got a lot..
so we went to buy 2 after that we lost our way to ps..
so we walked for around 1 hr++ den reached LITTLE INDIA..
so sickening but v funny..
Hunny n I thght we r so stupid..
[hahax]
den bo bian we r v tired alr so we take mrt from little india to ps..
so bai chi..
we laugh all e way..
Hunny kept saying I noe how to walk alr..
so many times she said but she didn't get e way right..
[hahax]
♥ LoVe, ♥
♥ PrinCess FloRence♥
No comments:
Post a Comment