Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009:Happy New Year

2009
Today is a new year n I spent my day shopping agn..
I really have nth more to do than shopping..
because it's doctor's order..
[hahax] :P
you noe my frens all said i'm so crazy that i have no medicine to cure right..??
fren u'll r all wrong i have a medicine n that's to go shopping..
with shopping my "illness" will b quite ok but of cos nth to buy jiu will start agn..
[hahax]
now is jan n during jan we r receiving our results..
abt 2 more weeks we will noe where we r gg..
hope i can get into e course i wan..
i'm still deciding whether to take hospitality n tourism management or psychology n early childhood..
will wait for God's ans..









{Yearning for hope?}
"Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, Lord, for you are with me. Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me." Psalm 23:4

♥ LoVe, ♥
♥ PrinCess FloRence♥

No comments: