Wednesday, June 17, 2009

김현중 / Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung)




Name: 김현중 / Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung)
Profession: Actor, singer
Birthdate: 1986-Jun-6
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 180cm
Weight: 68kg
Blood type: B
Star sign: Gemini


Ohhx my gosh..
this guy is damn hot..
he is so charming..
I think he is e guy that I think is e most handsome in my whole life..
hahax..
anyway today went to Bell's hse n study eng..
slack a bit..
den Ying went home at 6 plus..
Ting reached bell's hse at around 8 plus in e evening..
do sch stuff until around 10pm den go home..
quite tired cos this holi like no holi like that..
2 weeks of holi 4 days we need to go back to sch..
e rest of e day have to do e 1000 essay..
I still haven't start..!!
sickening..
LoVe,
PrinCess fLoReNcE

No comments: