Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nursing practical test

I passed my nursing practical test..!!
e tcher was quite good, she remind us of what to do..
so we have to rmb everything she taught us..
I passed but actually I 4got quite a no. of things..
den she gave mi a 2nd chance when I counted wrongly for e pulse rate & repiration..
thx God..!!
this few weeks can really feel e stress of poly lifestyle of self-studying..
since 1st wk of sch we have been given assignments..
total dere is 4 assignment & 2 small assignment(for preparation purposes)..
e 1st one was very good..
now we r somehow rushing through e 2nd assignment which we have to present it on THIS THURS..!!
n ytd was like e most tiring day..
we stayed tgt during e 1 hr & 3 hr break to do our assignment..
but we couldn't finish it so we bring it to Pamela's hse n do..
still we couldn't complete it..
today due to nursing practical test we didn't discuss abt it..
so tml have to complete it no matter what..
bcos it's e LAST DAY..!!
ok gtg slp..
nites nites..!!
LoVe,
PrinCess fLoReNcE

No comments: