Ahrx!U know what..??
my weight has decrease a lot..!!
from 40kg to 38.5kg to now 36.5kg..!!
all this yr of trying to gain weight has gone to waste just bcos I'm damn sick..
I felt like crying..
yesterday had high fever(39 degree celsius) straight after coming back from church(work)..
then I vomit twice at night..
it was v. horrible..
it's been a while since I vomit..
e feeling is even more horrible when I felt like vomiting but nothing comes out..
and I felt v. disappointed bcos I can't help my mother celebrate her mother's day..
think I'm going to bring her out one of e day this week..
I'm getting weaker & weaker physically..
maybe e devil wanna attack mi bcos I'm spiritually healthy..
thank God for His mercy & grace that I'm covered by e blood of Jesus Christ..
& I'm healed alr..
although not completely healed but I'm able to do all my things..
I believe e Lord will strengthen mi asap..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment