Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Went back to NYP









Yesterday baked banana chocolate chips cupcake for my frens..
then today brought it to sch to share with them..
well they like it..
I'm quite sad that e moment I reached sch I found that Hunny was crying..
her classmates excluding those gals made her disappointed..
shall not say it here..
we discussed abt precious' bdae & have decided what to do..
then 1pm met my nursing darlings..!!
Pam was shocked that she saw mi..
hahax..
I felt so welcomed by the class..
then I attend a social sth lesson with them..
it was fun..
we played some labelled games & I got "S'pore Idol"..
after sch I joined them for project..
I only go there kpo what they doing..
I didn't noe it was so exciting to be back at sch with all my darlings..
ohhx one more thing..
just now Lynne msg-ed mi saying that they r not hiring anymore part-timers..
I was quite sad but maybe God just doesn't want mi to work there..
now just hope Pauline email mi e info for e kinderland childcare centre..
Lord pls help to set ur plan directly in my path so that I will know what u want for mi..
Thank u God..!!

God bless everyone!

No comments: