There are so many things in my mind that I want to say, but I don't feel safe saying out in social medias. Need to find someone to confide in but yet felt like no one is there to help me. Talk to God is the first priority and then find someone to talk to. There are some stuff that I can't share here and I need someone to hear what I want to say. Just to let it out.
These few days have been feeling moody. Why do you have to claim credit when it's not even you? It was me who did it and yet you didn't even let people know it's not you when others misunderstood. It's not about being known, it's just your behavior that surprised me. You even "pushed" me away when I was standing in front of the chair. Don't you feel embarrass when someone is there and you just walked in front of her? Just because you want to be IN the group so you want to push me aside? I don't know what happened to you seriously. That day we didn't even set a time to meet and you said we are meeting. It felt like I'm the one at fault but actually you are the one making it worse. What's your problem?!
I want someone who can appreciate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment