What do you want from me?! I really hate to work with you. Why are you making everything so difficult? You are stressed up? Then I'm not stress ah? I'm a human too for goodness sake! Everyone has stress, it just depends on how you handle it please! What more I have a Dip course and I'm studying for O level English. This kind of thing you also can complain to the supervisor. Really speechless. What's wrong with you? I already told you that we have spelling to send out and then think about the boy's costume right? It's not like I have nothing to do you know?! What more I even sacrificed my break to do work, HELLO!! Sacrificed my break means 2 hours to do work also not enough, DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?! The planet does not rotate for you only! What more it's not related to me eh.
Ok God is with me. When I was contemplating whether to tell my parents and let them know what I'm going through. I asked the LORD. Immediately He sent my daddy back and I let him know. God has been wanting me to tell others about my problems. But the problem with me is that I find it difficult to tell others. I don't know how to tell others too. Sometimes I'm really scared that I may go into depression because of all this. I felt bad that I cried like nobody business and my parents felt the agony I have and was very worried and sad about it. Let me end here so that I can go and talk to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment