Sunday, October 14, 2012

God spoke


Today I talked to God, I asked God to come and fill me. I told Him that I felt empty and that the feeling was scary. I was so desperate for His presence and then suddenly a vision came into mind. I don't know what does it mean and I'm not sure whether was it from God. But I don't want to doubt, because if it's real, I will be doubting God. He showed me an umbrella descending from above. It was a short and simple one and it just ends like this. I don't understand what does it mean. So I asked God to tell me if it's really from Him, if it's not let me forget about it. It was great to spend time with God. In the morning, Pastor Eugene Tan opened up the altar for those who need faith in our storm. I responded and God gave me Psalm 91 through the ministry personnel. I really felt that God is there for me and Mark 4:35-41 spoke to me many times. Currently David club's curriculum is teaching these verses to the children and Pastor preached about these verses too. Previously it was also my devotion for last month. God talked to me a lot today, in fact I felt that I've opened up to Him much more today. I have been planning of praying at my centre before starting my work and have not started it due to laziness. Oops! But today the ministry personnel said to pray before I start my work everyday and things will change. I have not been praying for lots of things recently. I have been lazing around for too long. Well, got to be obedient and be an extreme disciple of God!

No comments: