Pastor Tai Tong told us to pray at least 10 mins in the morning before we actually start work. Tried it out yesterday and today and I already felt the difference. Yesterday I was super upset with this colleague of mine. Almost bursting and was controlling my tears from flowing down. I went to do some stuff to cool down and distract myself from the bad situation. Suddenly God speak to me alone in the office, he told me to submit to her. When I listened to the Holy Spirit, my heart was instantly calm. Today, prayed again and was perfectly alright with her. Indeed prayer changes things.
Since Sunday I have been having this pain that I think is migraine. It did not stay long but it comes back during evening. Today I experienced palpitations. I was quite worried and google about any illness that has symptoms related to both of this. Results were not good enough for my knowledge. Some stuff are irrelevant. Not sure is it due to stress or magnesium deficiency. I hope it is either one of these and not other major illnesses that could be life-threatening.
Going back to revise for tomorrow's exam! Super distracted and I am left with a few more hours to revise. Think it is time to take a rest and relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment