Thursday, April 11, 2013
Spending time with God
Tuesday was my centre's annual photography session. I purposely woke up super early like 1 hour more than my usual to doll up myself. My mum asked me what is the special occasion. In school, children stared at me like they do not know me. My toddlers said my eyes are so black! K1 children asked about my make up, asking did I painted it. Haha! 1 nursery child commented on my hair, "In the morning, your golden hair is very pretty."
My spirit was awaken by God that day. I am willing to wake up so early to doll up myself but when it comes to spending more time in the morning with God, I am so reluctant. I felt so bad as it reflects how I treat God. During cell that day, my spirit felt afresh, it was like my spirit was dying and suddenly revive! The feeling was very good. The Holy Spirit motivates me to spend at least half an hour with God every morning. Until now, I have not done so as I was too tired. Though that is an excuse, but I am not very convicted. I should start forcing myself by setting my alarms to half an hour earlier.
These few days, my spirit has been feeling very dry. I felt that I am very rebellious towards one of my colleague. My tolerance level towards her is reaching the max. Really worry that I will burst out one day. In need of God's help desperately. The sight of her tense me up, once she is gone, I am so relieve. Talked to supervisor about her and she advised me some stuff. Thank God I have such a supportive supervisor and manager.
I am going to love her and show her God's love. I am going to show her the power of God's strength. I want her to see Jesus in me. I want her to know that in God, we can do all things that are impossible. Even though I am super angry with her, I am going to surrender the anger to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment