Not sure will anybody read my blog, so I guess I could be writing for my own reading next time. Have not post anything because I'm either lazy or I I have nothing much to say. Can't believe I was so emo last time. Well, God has changed me and I have become more cheerful and positive. I'm so glad that I have God in my life. I want to let people know that I'm happy not because I choose to put aside my problems or any troubles, but it is God who has always been with me. I choose to surrender my everything to Him and thus I am truly happy. Even though I am going through valleys and mountains, at least I have someone who understand and can solve my problems. People! Don't push it aside and think that putting on a fake smile solve everything. Don't put on a strong front when you are collapsing inside. Face your problems and believe that there is a God who loves you so much that He can't bear to see you get hurt.
Well, guess I might start blogging again. Till then, Annyeong!
No comments:
Post a Comment