Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Which area of your live can you activate your faith?
I really felt prompted to visit my Grandma as soon as possible and make it frequently. Ever since she fell and doctor said she might not live pass a certain years. I felt that God has been preserving her to want us to bring her to Christ so that she will not just go off like that. When she got some lung infection, I was so worried that I could not be able to share Christ with her. I told myself I must try but in the end I still pass it by when she gets well. Recently, mummy dreamt that my grandma passed away but we still did not take any action to share Christ with her. I asked myself, what if it was a vision from God? Then we would have miss it! As in God preparing us for the future so that we could share Christ with her. Today during cell, Pastor Pui Leng asked us which area of our lives can we activate our faith. This situation came into my mind and I seriously need to take action soon and not just take it and let it go. Thinking somehow God will send someone to my grandma, but in actual fact my family and I are someone that God has already send but we dare not take the step of faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment