I dunno y my sista is like this..
it's passing my limit..
I really can't hold my temper any longer..
everyday her routine is e same..
wake up so late n e min she woke up she uses e phone non-stop..
asked her y use so long she said discussing abt an event..
discuss an event discuss until so long waste e phone money..
den her clothes r all over e place..
everyday she go out I have to suffer..
she dunno tt my mother always nag abt her to mi..
nag until I v frustrated..
as e elder sista I have to bear every responsibility..
at nite she haven't reach home also I have to become an auntie n call her back..
if not to help my mum n dad I rather hack care everything..
she done wrong I have to b nag at..
is like what e hell lahx.. !!
everyday is e same..
she didn't go to sch den like dun wanna find work like tt..
dunno what she is thinking..
she thinks she can survive so easily in this world with jux a PSLE cert..
n she is waiting for who to take care of her..??
dunno y she dunno how to think..
this is making mi headache..
den everyday i have to b like an auntie n nag at her..
if not I will b nag at..
it's so unfair..!!
I HATE IT SO MUCH N I'M GG CRAZY..!!
make sure she prepare for my temper..
she may not b scared of mi but i really cnt take it anymore..
since my parents dunno how to handle her right..??
DEN I WILL HANDLE HER..!!
she wanna test my patience right..??
she can c e result now.. !!
last day of 2008 also won't allowed mi to enjoy..
I really hope 2009 will b a beta yr..
2008 sux like what..
so many probs n I'm so lazy..
I hope next yr I will not b lazy n dere will b lesser probs from my family n frens of cos..
but i'm not saying my frens r not good..
actually I have seen through many true colours..
some frens r leaving mi but I gained some true frens..
n I noe God is helping mi to do "spring cleaning"..
those frens who r leaving mi mayb is bcos God wan mi to noe tt we r not suitable to b
frens..
it's ok cos I noe I will still make new frens in e new sch..
Finally I wanna thank God for 2008..
bcos even though I have many unhappiness I gained a lot of knowledge n also learn my
mistake..
Thank God, Love ya..!!

My ice cream

Kimmy's ice cream n mine
Today went to bishan with mummy n kimmy, my youngest sista..
acc my mother buy her stuff n kimmy to buy her sch material..
in e mid afternoon we went to swensen n eat..
[hahax]
it's delicious n we called student meal n it's so cheap..
so worth it..
but i think pasta mania's aglio olio is beta than swensen's..
[hahax]
went that time sat daddy's bus..
have this year's countdown with my family..
actually is half of my family cos one of my sista n my father r not at home..
{Exhausted?}
"Keep yourself in training for a godly life. Physical exercise has some value, but
spiritual exercise is valuable in every way, because it promises life both for the
present and for the future." 1 Timothy 4:7b-8
No comments:
Post a Comment