"Attention Processors: Prompt handling requested."




24 bangles for $4


Heidi is missing from e pic


hahax..
Ai yohx my face look so old






Ai yohx my face look so old





my hand was meant to block my face from e cam..!!
hahax..
Today did e last paper and it was like nth to say..
everybody said this one jux prepare for e sub paper..
hahax..
we study so hard dey gave us qns like preventive method of dengue fever & how it will reduce e no. of dengue fever..
it's like ohhx my gosh..!!
luckily I rmb e advertisement..
hahax..
ok after e paper we went to little india to shop..
Pam, Heidi & I bought bangles..
we went around little india & have lots of fun..
Heidi was like randomly taking photos..
for those ppl who dunno, dey might thgt she is a tourist..
hahax..
and tml I'm having my retaking of o' lvl eng oral..
but I'm only mentally prepared..
I didn't pratice at all..
but I think oral I can make it..
anyway I have alr change back my blogskin to e latest one..
latest as in last time I was using e old one which needs u to edit e HTML..
while this one dun need..
and I'm kinda bored changing those fanciful blogskin..



No comments:
Post a Comment