Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tiring but enjoyable day

Ytd went for TCS flag day..
dere is so many kinds of ppl in e world..
most ppl need u to ask den dey will donate..
some even ignore u like as if u r not dere..
some r v gd..
dey will come forward to donate..
most of dem who came forward were those youth guys..
I rmb got one ah ma came forward w/o mi asking her..
she gave e money alr den I noticed that she is actually quite old..
think abt 80 plus & she look kind of poor..
but I can't judge a person by it's look..
but what I wanna said is even an ah ma who is so old alr & look quite poor still wanna donate some money..
she is better than those who totally ignore u..

in e late afternoon I went to meet Ying to go to find our tuition tcher who also leave at boon keng..
Ying msg her that time to ask whether is she around at home or not, which we r alr on our way, den she said she was outside..
den we make e decision to jux wait until 5pm for e rest..
I was supposed to meet Ying at 4.15pm but I reached at 4.10pm..
but she reached at abt 4.45pm..!!
e whole day I'm so tired kept on standing..
luckily I'm somehow used to wait for ppl for so long & I dun really mind..
unless it's like 1hr plus..
ok after we all met, YD brought us all over to his hse..
we stayed at his room for awhile den we down to have our dinner which is e bbq food..
we do everything..
we chit-chat..eat..play..took photos..teasing each other(especially Siew)..
abt 11pm we went home..
have a enjoyable day with those old frens..

Love,
PrincessFlorence

No comments: