
nice pic
Acting..dunno y can't c Priya & Heidi..
Getting ready to jumphahax..
Yeahx..!!in e air..!! :D
colourful women
Landing..Lina still in e air..
Shitting agn..hahax.. XP
I can't take it any longer..
This pic make mi laugh so much..hahax..
Pam & I looks so unglam..our legs r up..!!
She was actually having a "talk"..hahax..
Yeahx..!!in e air..!! :D
colourful women
Landing..Lina still in e air..
Shitting agn..hahax.. XP
I can't take it any longer..
This pic make mi laugh so much..hahax..
Pam & I looks so unglam..our legs r up..!!
She was actually having a "talk"..hahax..I have a great day wif dem..
I believe that if we have a class outing we will have lots more fun..
anyway thx to our photographer (Wan)..
actually that day we were supposed to study..
in fact we planned to study den suddenly dunno who said go down dere & take photo..
we all rushed down to take our place..
hahax..
so fun playing..
dere is even a video on Priya's talk..
dere is some more pics in Heidi's hp..
if she upload it in fb den I will update here..

No comments:
Post a Comment