Monday, November 23, 2009

God blessed mi loads!!

Today our CCS ICA presentation was a succesful one..
e lecturer gaves us an A..!!
she comment so much den in e end it turns out gd..
hahax..
God has bless mi so much..
I prayed that if God really want mi to stay in nursing den let mi enjoy & find e passion it..
well I believed that He wants mi to cont. to stay in nursing if not y He always gave mi gd results..
like for my exams last sem..
seriously I didn't really study much & all is last min thing..
den it came out although it's not what I want but den it's still quite gd..
it somehow motivated mi to work a lot more harder this sem..
but den I'm still quite lazy..
hahax..
wed having bio test so gonna revise now..
ciaos..!!

Thank God..!!

No comments: