Well today was not a v. happy day for mi but still I'm happy that I'm still alive for God..
today we was told that we have a chance to go to UK, London..!!
I was damn happy when I heard it..
but when I tried to discuss with my mother she was not happy abt it..
whenever I talked abt money she cfm will not b happy..
I dun even expect her to sponsor mi anything..
some more if I want I doubt she will want..
den no mood to cont. e topic with her..
anyway this mth I heard a few ppl judging mi by my appearance..
I'm quite sad abt it bcos it's all negative..
but I will leave it to God as God is e only one who can judge mi..
how I behave or look doesn't matter to anyone except God..
so dere is this saying, "Never judge a book by it's cover."
so Adeline dun b sad abt what ppl said abt u..
U r not alone..
I also experienced lots of judgement from ppl..
dey will b judge by God when dey die..
No comments:
Post a Comment