Today's bag was so heavy..
4got to return my lib book..
I'm so bored these few days..!!
I wanna have some fun & some new things to enjoy..
but it's like I'm stuck studying..
plus today I got foot stroke..!!
it's so painful..
luckily it's minor one..
dunno y it suddenly jux happened..
sit down also will kena stroke..
hmm..how I hope to have another 5a2 gathering..
kinda miss my old classmates..
today den I found out that Hui Jin is a christian..
not to b rude but she doesn't sound like a christian..
hahax..
ok anyway I'm v. happy that I prayed for at least 1 christian fren in my class..
but God was so generous..
He gave mi so many christian frens & dey all r gd frens..
hmm..so for everything even bad thing thank God..
for He will ans ur prayers..
we jux have to wait for e result even though it takes u 10 yrs..
today we attend malay lesson..
my lecturer is miss aishah..!!
but she appears to b quite ok..
mayb privately she will treat mi v. bad..
I'm a bit worried..
but God will surely help..
No comments:
Post a Comment