Woke up early in e morning & went to ICA to collect my passport..
wait for abt 1hr plus minus..
after that went with my mother to eat dessert nearby there..
after eating we went our separate ways..
I went to meet Xin Ru at bedok to buy cake for e bdae ppl..
then we went to national service resort & country club (NSRCC)..
we went to e arcade & play pool too..
dinner time e 4 of us (Suhaila, me, Xin Ru & Hui jin) walked for 2 hrs to e east coast lagoon..
supposedly we wanna rent bicycle at a distance of a half hr walk..
but then e shop closes at 6pm..!!
we were late for 1 hr..!!
then no choice we cont. to walk while talking..
came back we climb over e fence agn..!!
they r so lazy to walk for another 10 mins so we have to climb e fence..
at 1st I dun wanna climb bcos I dun dare & I dunno how to..
then they just guide mi along to e other side..
hahax..
damn funny..
coming out was ok but when u r going in we looks like trespassers..
we play mahjong for a few hrs..
it was more fun when I played with my sec sch frens.. :P
13th apr
went out to eat at e east coast lagoon agn bu this time round we rented e bicycle..!!
hahax..!!
took a few pics then went back to meet Pam & Adeline..
bbq for a while bcos it was raining heavily..
then played mahjong agn for a while..
after that e whole class play some games & have loads of laughter & fun..
it was v. enjoyable..
watched a few movies too..
then actually wanna be awake with Adeline to acc her but in e end too tired cnt take it anymore then just slp..
14th apr
slept for 3 hrs then woke up wanna watch sun rise but then was late for it..
was crazy in e morning when we have nth to do..
we asked Hui Jin to shout wo ai ni to a few guys..
then she also shouted "hey handsome..!!"
hahax..was damn funny..
after check out Khai drove us to expo so that we can take e train back home..
~home sweet home~
when I reached home I was too tired that I just slept anywhere where I can find a place to slp..
in e end kena woke up to go back to my bed to slp..
slept until 4 plus then wake up..
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment