
Mon went to parkway parade to celebrate daddy's bdae..!!
I ate korean dish with my sis..
when we were about to go home I felt sick & uncomfortable..
I though I was only tired..
but it get worst when we were on e bus..
I took my temperature when we were at home & found out that I was having a fever..
I felt v. cold of cos..
but after I took my medicine I couldn't get to slp..
I'm supposed to feel sleepy but I did not..
these few days I couldn't get to slp well..
now I'm not having fever but I'm having a v bad sore throat..!!
when I swallowed my anything I can feel pain.. :(
now I dun even feel like talking alr..
my mother kept on saying is I ate too much fried & oily food..
but I think is bcos on sat I was too agitated with my sista then I even broke down all of a sudden..
so I think it was due to too much stress..
I know I won't get sick so easily one..
it's been a long time since I have fallen sick..
will update daddy's bdae photos when I'm well enough..
No comments:
Post a Comment