






Happy 19th bdae Jenny..!!
last yr of ur teens' life..!!
Celebrated Jenny's bdae on last sun..
didn't get to cut e cake with her cos next day having attachment so have to rush home..
well have quite an enjoyable day..
but I think I'm starting to hate bbq..
cos it is so hot & it makes mi smell of bbq smoke..
today I watched e Hello baby by shinee..!!
they r so funny man..!!
I think I'm quite attracted to them..
influence by Hunny & Precious to listen to korean songs..
but then I still like to hear eng songs..
hahax..
I like Onew's character..
& to mi Jonghyun is very handsome..!!
although at 1st I like Key but then I some how dun like his personality..
no offence to those who like him..
it's just a personal preference..
Minho is a very gd father for e future hahax..!!
I think Taemin is damn cute..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment