Last Friday went to Muar and it was fantastic. I had a great experience and I felt closer to God. I hope that our cell group will have it as a annual thing. That will be great. After a closer walk with God, I am not that fearful of the worldly stuff. Hallelujah!:)
Today I have a heavy heart. Actually I think it's after I heard what the admin staff said. I asked her about my studies and she said they postponed it to next year April. I was a bit shocked and disappointed. They didn't tell me that they have decided for me. Although I said it doesn't matter when but I thought their final plan was to enroll me in October? I thought I could finally settle down but I still have to wait till next year. Lord, is this Your plan? If it is, please show it to me clearly. I'm mentally tired working there. There is so much stress that sometimes I really felt like giving up. Lord, give me the strength to carry on. Help me to fulfill Your plan in this place. I love You, Jesus:)
I went to volunteer at HCA Hospice care for I think about 2 to 3 hours. Didn't really do anything. Just went to fetch those elderly. I don't know what to talk to them. If they are children, I will have be able to do something for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment