It's been a while since I last updated. There has been so many things that are happening and had happened. I didn't post because I don't want to use the laptop for too long, so skip blogging. Anyway I went to Muar and decided we as a cell should go as an annual thing. It was good to be in the presence of the Lord not thinking of work.
Now I'm attending SOL 1-foundation, today's lesson talked about repentance and faith. Sin to God is like when you drop your toothbrush in the toilet and it touches a bit of shit, you won't go and take it to wash and sanitize it, but you will throw it away. If you don't have faith, it is sin! We are asked to repent to God about our sins that we doesn't want to let go. That we always give excuses about. I repented of my short-temper and anger. And today, my sister hit me 3 times but I still hold on and calmed myself down without returning the blows. Even though I was hurt and disappointed, I was really thankful of God that I didn't hit back which I usually will do. It's a good thing that I know God.
Whenever I'm feeling down, stress, hurt, disappointed or sad, I have a sudden feeling of wanting to go to the beach. I like it there. If I can't go, I will visualize I'm there at a specific place. I just like to look at the sky and relax myself. Well, I'm actually having a fever and I'm not feeling good. My mum is on her way to the hospital to see the doctor. Hope that everything will be fine with God's grace. I pray that my mum will not stay in the hospital which she thinks she will. I reject that in the name of Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment