Friday, October 21, 2011

Learning to submit everything to God.

Lost of money is a material thing. But it's disappointing when you know that you didn't lost it. This week, the class teacher came and told me that one of the child's money was being given to me from the parent. The money was for the Vitagen. I remembered the father passed it to me. I put it in my pocket and later on passed it to the teacher. But she said she don't remember that I gave it to her. The money was with the form in a zip-lock bag! How can the form is there and the money is no where in sight?! I searched high and low, but still can't locate the money. I didn't put it in the cupboard or in the drawer anymore. Ever since they told me not to do so. What more I didn't touch any of the Vitagen's money. I only touched the field trips money as I need to handle it before the class teacher comes back from her holiday. I guessed that she wants to order for her daughter but forgot to put in money and thought that she put it in already. But I don't dare to say, she would have said no and what evidence do I have to say that? The more I think and said about it, the more I believe that I have already passed it to her. But the money is no where to be found!! Jesus, helped me to be free from this burden.


I don't know whether can I trust this person or not because there was one time when I put one of the child's money in the cupboard and she took it away without telling me until I asked of it. Could she be doing it to scare me? I have too many doubts about this teacher but I have no evidence and I can't just say that when I have some problem with her in trusting her. She is a person who always like to say about others in front of the supervisor and the manager. I don't like her but I have to love her as what God said, love your enemies as yourself.


Well, like what Pastor Pui Leng said, I have to submit to God and let Him be my avenger for the misunderstanding and everything. I felt cheated and wronged but I believe God is always there for me. Thank God it's only $13 and not the school fees! If not half of my 1 month salary will be gone just like that. Everything happens because God let it happened. He want me to learn something from it and be strong. Anyway it's over, I have paid the price and learnt a lesson from it. I need to think of something to be careful with money from the children. The parents might not be able to trust me even though they still look at me with a cheerful smile. BUT I will not let it knock me down. I will run the race till I see You face, Jesus! I will do whatever You want me to do on earth as an extreme disciple before I go back home.


There is a verse from Pastor Pui Leng, "Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death." (2 Corinthians 7:10)


"Let the past be your teacher." ~ Pastor Brad

No comments: