Thursday, November 17, 2011

Busy bee

It's been so long since I last update my post. These 2 weeks was a very very busy week. Everyday was like running out of time. Even have to bring books back to mark! Can you imagine what it would be if you really are a Teacher? I don't know how am I going to cope when I'm going to study and work at the same time. God bless me! HAHA! Actually I have lots of things to say but I am not in the mood of typing all out. Really lots of things. Well, talk to the Holy Spirit and let it be a part of my memory. Got to retire to bed.


Going to find one day and have a good update of my recent stuff. Graduation is done and PTC will be over after tomorrow. Now what we do is outing and outing. Waiting for my k2 camp with my children. Hope it will be a wonderful event. Now left with 26 days with my k2 children. Have both feelings of relief and sad. Going to miss them after they go to primary school.

No comments: