Saturday, November 26, 2011
3 dreams same guy
I had 3 dreams. In this 3 dreams, there is this guy who kept appearing on my dream. I don't know why was he there. There isn't anything in specific. I don't know what God is trying to tell me. I don't meet any particular guy after the dream. God didn't tell me to reach out to who or telling me that he is my perfect half. The dream just came and go like that. But isn't it mysterious that in 3 dreams, all of them consists of that same guy? Other part of me is trying to tell me negative things about it but I choose to not believe. Because every time before I sleep, I will pray to God to ask Him to give me dreams that only He want to show me and to take away all other negative dreams. So well. I just have to wait for God's answer after praying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment