I will continue to stay in K2!! In fact, every teacher will be staying at the same class. Well I'm somehow disappointed, happy & stress about next yr when I know I will b in k2. Disappointed because I thought I could be in T class(where all the cute children are). Stress because I will still be working closely with the manager. Happy because next yr k1 will be much easily to handle & many other reasons. But I'm also not happy to be working with the same person.
Even though the manager said that I did a great job and she wants me to continue to help her. I'm very happy to hear that but after all, even if the class is easy to handle, there are so many things to do. Spelling, numerous outing, preparation of art is another thing, GRADUATION!! Next year graduation will be at TC which is the grand one. How am I going to handle without You, Lord?!
No comments:
Post a Comment