Today went to check-up wif Ting..
We reached dere at around 9 plus in e morning..
we thgt we r v kiasu..
but who noes dere r even more kiasu den us..
b4 we reached dere e place alr have lots of poly students..
1st we register den x-ray..
2nd, after e x-ray we checked our height n weight den checked eyesight..
3rd, we go to e toilet n have our urine test..
4th, I went for my blood test..
so painful..
I dun like it..
5th n e last, go into a room n let e doc check..
After that jiu can go..
we went to kovan walk around..
after that my mother went home..
den Ting n I went to bugis n buy dresses..
I bought 3 dresses from zimple..
dey r having sales..
bought alr still feel like buying some more..
hahax..
but no money alr..
around 6.15pm I went home but Ting went to her cousin's hse..
No comments:
Post a Comment