Ytd went to Ting's hse to slack..
whole day quite bored..
den at nite Kenny come over to Ting's hse..
we stayed in Ting's room n talked..
actually wanna go k sing but we dun have enough money..
hahax..
at nite we talked until 4 plus at nite..
Ting was v high..
She kept singing song..
hahax..
I think she haven't sing finish I alr went to my la la land..
slp until 11 plus den woke up..
still quite sleepy..
actually meeting hunny but I didn't meet her..
hahax..
I'm so bad..
feel quite guilty so tml fri sat mon n tues meeting her..
hahax..
didn't meet her den we went k garden sing for 3 hrs plus go meet Yu Da n ate at RK..
after that go home at around 9 plus to 10 plus..
that's how I spent my 2 days..
No comments:
Post a Comment