Today my mother acc mi to have my 1st injection to prevent hep. B.
At 1st I'm totally not scared at all.
At e counter we wait for quite a long time.
e nurse couldn't find my appointment for my injection.
They thought it was e sch which called mi but actually it was them but they didn't keep e record.
Btw I need this injection for nursing course.
e result showed that I'm not reactive to hep. B but they still recommend mi to take.
I was prepared to take e injection.
When I sat down I started to feel nervous.
So I prayed to e Lord that he will calm mi n let mi relax.
When e needle was poked into my skin, I could hardly breathe.
After that I thought I was ok.
Then I walked for distance n felt like vomiting n my head is swaying.
I called my mother n wanted to tell her I'm not feeling well.
Then luckily e nurse saw my face becoming paler.
She said I'm going to faint den they carried mi to e chair to rest wif my head resting on my knees.
I couldn't hear properly n really feel like vomiting.
e nurse gave mi some sweets to give my body some glucose.
n my mother pass mi water to drink.
I nv have felt so terrible after any injection.
These few days my body is really weird.
But after that I felt like laughing at myself.
Hahax..
No comments:
Post a Comment