Around 10 in e morning I woke up..
I rest wif my eyes closed on my bed for abt 15 mins..
den I decided to get up n prepare myself for e day..
I'm supposed to meet hunny at 11.45am outside sport hall..
but we were both late..
I arrived jux a min b4 12nn..
couldn't find e booking office so I called hunny..
she didn't ans but den I saw e office..
we kept sharing our court wif other ppl..
those pri sch children who r having competition needs half court to practice so we have no choice..
when I'm playing my back kept hurting..
e pain is excruciating but I bear wif it..
I'm so strong..
hahax..
den after playing we went for our lunch..
have e most hot lunch..
e weather is so hot n I still eat ma la mian..
hahax..
No comments:
Post a Comment