I couldn't unds today's sermon..
e preacher was Reverend Ed silvoso..
I only noe that he is talking abt fatherly & motherly love..
e main verse is Luke 15..
starting of e day was not pleasant..
our whole family was unhappy..
n most of it was abt my uncle n aunt..
dey r so big alr still dun go find a proper job so that dey can have a home of their own..
but my uncle who is e worst doesn't want this job doesn't want that job..
den in e end came to our hse n stay..
I dun like it..
my whole family also dun like it..
but I dunno y my mother still allowed them to cont to stay here..
dey changed my ch when I was watching e news..!!
it's like hilow this is my home not urs..!!
after a couple of mins I couldn't stand it..
neither does my sistaz..
I really hope dey can find their own place to stay..
No comments:
Post a Comment