Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THANK GOD..!! I GOT INTO MUA..!!

THANK GOD I GOT INTO MUA..!!
I LOVE YOU, LORD..!!
btw for those who dunno what is MUA..
it is a short term for make-up artiste..
i prayed so hard n everyday I was praying n finally I GOT INTO IT..!!
i'm so happy & excited abt it..
n e best part was that Ting got in too..!!
at least we have contact wif each other every wed..
dunno how to describe e positive feelings I have now..
hahax..
when I got back from sch I quickly on my lappy to check whether I got in or not..
I was screaming & jumping up & down when I saw Ting n my name on e list..
i dunno how to thank God..
God has been extremely good to mi..
He answered all my PRAYERS..!!
not only He answered my prayers He gave mi things that I didn't ask for..
isn't this God a great & amazing God..??
yes..!!
pics below r those that we will get to learn..
of cos e pics r random picking so it's not from e MUA..

hairstyling
Nail art
make-up stuff
henna art
under e makeup skill

make-up skill

Still got one more which is e body art which I dun really noe what's that..

but it's not tattoo..

LoVe,
fLoReNcE

No comments: