Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day..!!

Today unknown theme: Black & White
Crazy sistaz



Before & after
Emo..??

The colour look like sepia


Before & after again



STRESS..after that

this photo looks like i'm wearing dress..
hahax..ugly..
I like this face..hahax..

today is Mother's day..!!
I bless all e mother wif great strength to carry on taking care of their children..
I thank God for my Mother..
if not for her hard work I won't b here typing..!!
even she have a hard time taking care of us she still didn't give up..
n we r still speaking back to her..
sometimes I feel so bad..
my mother suffer a lot..
her childhood life was not that pleasant..
when I heard her story I couldn't stop crying..
even how bad my grandmother treat her she still love her..
she is so strong..
Love her so much..
I love u mummy..!!
muackx muackx..!!

LoVe,
PrinCess fLoReNcE

No comments: