Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rushing to sch

Woke up by my mother at 6.35am..
I was supposed to wake up at 5.30am and I woke up 1 hr late..
n it's so funny bcos my 2 youngest sista also didn't wake up n was also late for sch..
when our alarm clock rang we jux off it n went back to slp..
I didn't even noe did I really off my alarm clock myself..
hahax..
den when I woke up, I rush everything in half an hr..
went to take bus at 7.10am..
I was quite worried abt being late bcos e morning jam can extend my journey to 1hr n i have to reach sch at 8am..
I prayed like mad n thank God..!!
He answered my prayers, my bus came n I reached sch on time..
still got 10 mins b4 lesson start..
today in nursing lab was laughing all e way..
it's so funny..
dunno how to explain bcos of a lot of medical stuff..
anyway we finally learn how to WIPE E CLIENT'S BOTTOM..!!
dere is no step at all only one action..
e lecture told us that our sch have 2 real dead bodies..!!
i'm afraid to c but have to experience, anyway we go work also have to c..
OMG..!!
ok gtg..
nitex nitex..!!
LoVe,
PrinCess fLoReNcE

No comments: