



In e morning my mother & I went to amk's SATA to have my last injection..
den went to hub shop shop for a while..
saw e Ben (shen qian wang) from ch 8..
his not that tall at all..
he walked pass mi that time he is like taller than mi by half a head..
I kept on siam-ming from e cam..
but my mother kept on pulling mi to go kpo..
after that met aunty Adeline..
went to mac & ate mcflurry..
den I rest for a while while both my mother & aunt Ade talked..
at abt 4pm I went to take bus 88 to meet Hunny on e way den straight away go downtown east pasir ris resort..
dey booked 2 chalet side by side @ only $300 plus..!!
eat eat den play mahjong wif Kenny .. Precious .. & Chen Long..
play until v. fun & enjoyable..
hahax..
e time pass v. fast when we r playing mahjong..
play until a bit dun feel like gg back home..
at abt 10pm Ying's parents came..
den we took a photo wif Ting 1st b4 we went off..
actually I can also stay over dere den next day can straight away go church..
from dere even faster..
but nvm home is always still e best..
having all this fun I dun feel like gg back to attachment..
but Ying let mi think through it alr..
she said I can finish my nursing diploma den after that I can go & take early childhood degree..
so wif both cert I won't have to worry abt not having a job..
I still can bcm a flight attendant if I want..
hahax hahax..
ok v. sleepy alr..
muackx..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment