Today is my 4th day of attachment..
learn quite a no. of things alr..
but still a bit confused & blur..
I'm really totally tired..
tired until I can fell asleep in e bus while standing..!!
morning shift requires mi to wake up @ 4.30am..!!
but I still prefer morning shift than afternoon shift..
bcos in e morning got more things to do den e time pass more easily..
hahax..
dere I make lots of frens..
dey r v. gd..
but e staff nurses dere quite scary & at e same time v. caring..
hahax..
& today I almost cried in front of a patient..
but I hold back my tears..
can't say y but it's not bcos somebody scolded mi..
jux pity e patient..
but also got one patient who made our team laugh until it's unbearable..
can't tell y too..
he is so cute & he also laugh at himself..
hahax..
ok I'm really tired..
gg to rest now..
No comments:
Post a Comment