Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some videos & thots to share

Energetic ~ Boa

Genie ~ Girls Generation

Jai Ho ~ Pussycat dolls

Eat You Up ~ Boa

Well today went to Bugis with Pam..Heidi..Pauline & Hui Jin..

Adeline didn't come in e end..

she didn't even pick up our phone..

dunno what happened to her..

was quite worried that when she come we r gg back home..

so decided to call her to tell her not to come but she also didn't ans e phone..

so we went off home w/o informing her & she also didn't call or sms ask to tell us what happened..

today was not a gd day to mi..

I felt horrible..!!

think mayb it could b my period is coming..

I really couldn't stand some behaviour..

it's really like y-dun-u get-to-e-point..??

but sometimes I really wanna thank God for answering my prayerSS..

He really did sent a v best christian fren to mi..

Pamela is a gal who really will come to help mi & she notice mi when I'm not feeling happy or what..she really cares for mi a lot..

She is a v gd sista to mi & I wanna treasure her a lot..

& actually I also wanna thank God for precious..!!

actually should thank God for every fren..

cos if dun have dem I won't noe who is e most darling to mi..

Love,
PrincessFlorence

No comments: