Friday, September 18, 2009

My weight increased!!





My dog, Taffy v. cute right..??
tired alr still doesn't wanna slp..
e one on top is when she was barking at herself..
hahax..
so funny & cute..
anyway I got 1 gd news..!!
mayb it's gd news to mi cos i noe lots of gals will think it's a bad news to dem..
bcos I have gain 1.5kg..!!
now I'm 40.5kg..!!
I'm so happy..
hahax..
a bit crazy right..??
but to mi it's normal..
how I hope I gain more weight & stop at 45kg..
but it's still not an ideal weight for my body..
btw I still got 3 more days till my attachment..!!
I'm so anxious & I'm scared that I can't do anything..
but God today talked to mi..
He told mi in 2 verses:

1st: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

2nd: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

So I have to put all my trust in Him even though I will b alone, alone as in not wif my classmate, only one classmate will b in e same ward as mi but diff shift, & e other classmates have each other..
May e Lord bless us abundantly..!!

No comments: