Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've withdrew


I've finally decided to quit this course. I couldn't take it anymore. If I would have to continue, I think I will end up killing myself in yr 3. It's because the workload is heavier than you could ever think of. I'm not going to talk about it anymore, I will not take it as a failure thing. It's because I believe God has blessed me loads & loads of wonderful things in this one yr. He has blessed me with wonderful friends & classmates. I will definitely miss every single one of my friends. I love them a lot! Thank God for that. He has also blessed me with tons of knowledge. I get to learn all the basics in yr 1 & I can try to improve my family lifestyle. Like what must eat a lot & what must not, & many many other things. As I said I will not view it as a failure thing but instead, I will take it as a learning point where I have to depend on God no matter what, always look to Him for help even when we have happy things we have to thank Him. Although I have already quit this course I need not have to worry about my future too much, because God will always make a way for me when there seems to be no way. He will not leave us alone to wonder around in the wilderness. Well, now I've a lot more things to do, I'm going to concentrate more on God while I'm not schooling. I will improve my English with the Lord's help. So this July & August I'm going to Korea to pray & worship God! It's a wonderful thing that you can be feel with the presence of the Lord & totally immerse with His Grace. I'm going to offer lots of my time to God. Of cos, words are nothing without action. I'm going to do it with all my strength! In fact, I'm not even offering anything, this is what I'm supposed to do as a believer of Jesus Christ! May the Lord God bless everyone who come across my blog!

No comments: