Well this few days "3.13" & 3.16" kept appearing to mi on the clock..
it immediately led mi to the book of John..
I know John 3:16 is a famous verse & everybody knows abt it..
but it kept appearing to mi & I felt that God is trying to tell mi sth..
but I dunno what it is..
John 3:13 says that "No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven-the Son of Man."
while John 3:16 says that "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
I tried to link these 2 verses tgt to c what is e msg in it..
I was sure of e obvious one that God is showing mi that He loves mi a lot..
but y is He showing it to mi so many times & what is He trying to relate it to my life..??
hmm..guess I shall pray & wait for e ans:)
No comments:
Post a Comment