
I have a wonderful journey to walk for God & bcos of God..
I will walk in faith believing that everything is going to b great with God's plan..
this mth I have loads of prayer meetings for e upcoming korea trip..
then next mth our church will have e annual 40 days of fasting..
around e end of next mth I will b leaving S'pore for Korea..
have to fast for 3 days there on e prayer mountain..
there is also prayer holes for each individual!!
so cool right..??
I'm going to make full use of my time there to pray..
they said everything will b in chi!!
I dun mind but their chi is like China's chi!!
I can't unds e "chim" words..
but I pray that God will give mi understanding so that I will not b falling asleep there..
hahax!!
back to what I wanna say..
after I come back from Korea I will need to start a cell in sch..
that will b e 40 days of faith..
I'm so happy & excited to do God's works!!
I really can't wait for all this things to happen!!
hahax!!XD
No comments:
Post a Comment